Your privacy is important to us.
We, at Papyrofix, have this very concern etched in our minds that the issue of Publication ethics needs to be inculcated into the spirits of all the members of our fraternity, right from the very start. Our research in the matter has proved that the present academic “industry” has more often than not, witnessed quite a few numbers of cases of ethical violation, reported while editing research papers and other academic contents. Be it the need for proper training or the heaving pressure of the world of publication, aided by lack of necessary information in the field concerned, more and more authors have become prone to “accidental plagiarism” indulging as a result in something that we might name "unethical".
This makes our responsibility even more diverse, focusing also on our contribution to the academic community. Ours being the first set of eyes going through the papers, even before the publishers, puts us in a position to be able to advise and provide necessary counsel in this matter. This especially proves constructive for the scientists and authors young in this field, not yet completely aware of the extent and degree of unethical practices in publication. We at Papyrofix, as a team, hereby promise to aid the authors in ethical publication of their creation, and also safeguard its unauthorized plagiarism as far as our limits would allow following a number of processes we have mapped, aiming towards a more transparent field of academic publication. Your trust on us, along with our sincere efforts towards the matter concerned, should help the extent of unethical practices reduce to almost nothing.
Papyrofix absolutely respects the confidentiality of your research. We understand that there of course are pitfalls and stakes related to us receiving your unpublished manuscripts nestling all your hard work and innovative research details and ideas. However, we here assure you that we strictly follow a policy that guarantees 100% confidentiality. We hope that researchers from all the corners of the world would find it in their hearts to trust us on this and submit their works to us for editing without a tinge of hesitation.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.